Thursday, May 2, 2013

Show in Schertz - this weekend

I'm getting ready for a big bead show in Schertz Texas this weekend.
Schertz is just North of San Antonio this makes it a good spot for both San Antonio and Austin customers to come check out all the goodies.

The 2013 Spring Bead Bazaar
Saturday, May 4 & Sunday May 5
at the SCHERTZ CIVIC CENTER
Hours:
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm

I have one 6 ft artisan table but I have it packed with goodies.
I have a bunch of Cutie -Pa- Tootie flowers.
These are great for PMC rings, flower necklaces, fun braceletsand whatever you can imagine!

Lots of my encased frit beads made with my custom frit blends.
Sugar Skulls, encased florals, tide pool beads,dichroic beads, buttons, just a few pinata donkeys,finished jewelry and much much more.

The there is the ever important "propaganda"
Class Brochures,postcards, etc
Hope to see you there
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment