Saturday, June 11, 2011

Many Hands Gallery










Many Hands Gallery is a beautiful gallery in San Antonio owned by Kathy Moore and Barbara Wright.
They are a Mom (Barbara) and Daughter (Kathy) team who have put together a wonderful collection of Texas artisans work painting, pottery, photography,turned wood vessels and  glass fill the gallery. If you are looking for just the right piece to adorn your home or yourself visit Many Hands Gallery.

I met Kathy's husband Ken several years ago when he and his son took a beadmaking workshop from me just for fun. Ken and Kathy are the nicest people and they have two very talented sons. This is a family of artists.

Ken and Kathy Moore














Kathy invited me to show my work at Many Hands Gallery and this month I was a featured artist.
Today was the meet and greet. Here I am with a few of my necklaces and buttons in my leaves series.























Flower necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment