Thursday, March 22, 2012

Running off to Vegas

No I'm already Married....so I'm not running off to Vegas to get married.
Yes it does involved one of the other loves in my life GLASS.
I'm going to Las Vegas to Teach at Glass Craft Expo.
Here is my class line up
Wednesday March 28th Juicy Berries








Thursday March 29th  Twist and Shout -Full but there is a waiting list









Friday March 30th Happy Skulls/Dia de los Muertos






Saturday March 31 Fiesta Beads







Dream Fire Glass Studio will be closed March 25-April 3 while I'm gone. Being a Mom and Pop business sometimes you just have to put out the "gone teaching" sign. You still have a few days to drop in and pick up anything you need to get you through the week I'm gone.
I am hoping to bring back some exciting new things for the studio.
Dichroic noodles are on the list in both COE's lots of clear ones.
We will see what else I can stuff in my suitcase.

Look out I'm going to Vegas Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment