Thursday, January 24, 2013

Awesome Beginning Bead Class

This last weekend I had an awesome group of beginning students.
I am adjunct faculty at Southwest School of Art here in San Antonio. They are remodeling the multi use studio so classes are back at Dream Fire Glass Studio. The class was full and everyone had a great time.
Unfortunately I was so busy I didn't snap any pictures of the class.

I am trying to catch up on all the things that need my attention.
Sharon Peters is going to be here teaching in less than a month!
Vegas- Glass Craft Expo is in April but it is time to get kilns, torches and glass!
Holy cow I have several necklaces waiting to be put together.
The 1st one that need finishing is for the Say Si Auction It is a disk and fish necklace set.
Then there is the Valentines day consignment for Many Hands Gallery. I'm making them some heart earrings and necklaces and something a little edgy! I promise pictures when they are all done.

Oh dear fretting out loud!
One bite at a time! Although I am an getting tired of Elephant.......

Open torch on Saturday! Starts at 10 am

Some inspiration


Well that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment