Friday, February 15, 2013

Say Si Auction Time

Yes it has been a while since the last post.
One of the things I have been working on getting finished is this necklace for the Say Si Auction.
I named it Regalo del mar (Gift of the sea)

The necklace is Bullseye glass with my special Frit Blend named Sea - of course.
The frit on the disks looks like some sort of encrusted jewel or sediment from years of laying under the water. The Sea frit gives the fishy his speckles and his eyes are murinni I made just for fish eyes. The Sea frit encased in clear is magnified for a closer look at the colors.
Who ever wins with the highest bid will get not only one but two necklaces because the fish pendant can be taken off (it is on a pearl Enhancer clip) and worn separately.




All my disk necklace can be turned so the clasp is in the back for a simpler look.










Bid high Bid often this is a good cause! Say Si

I drop it off tomorrow!
The items are on display at Say Si February 28th - March 22 with the auction on March 22.
Nicole Lozano of Glass Touch will also have an item in the auction

No comments:

Post a Comment