Thursday, May 8, 2014

MY Studio

This blog is supposed to be about Dream Fire Glass Studio and Glass!
Dream Fire Glass is my studio the key words being MY STUDIO.
This means when my life gets messy my studio feels the effects.
I am trying to keep the events at my house (poop tsunami) from slowing things down too much. The truth is things will be different but not too much. Until my house can be repaired I am at the mercy of contractors and insurance adjusters. I will do my best to schedule classes and open torch each month. I will also be available to meet you at the studio for any purchases you need to make – I’m only a phone call away.
This will be my last post on this event and I will be posting beads and fun stuff that has to do with classes and glass!

DUNWOODY ART FEST this weekend May 10th  - 11th   DUNWOODY GA
Rain or shine I’ll be there! Come check out my new glass Dogwood flowers and my awesome (not glass) leopard rain boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment