Thursday, April 2, 2015

Glass Craft Expo 2015

March was a busy month I got to spend most of it at the torch!
I wanted to make new examples for my classes in Las Vegas. The classes all got a new fresh look and some awesome adjustments to the syllabuses. I like to tweak the classes every year. As I learn more or develop new techniques I want to pass them on to the students. I never want my classes to be "stale" so each year I pull the outlines out review them and "give them a fresh coat of paint"
I learn so much from my students about learning styles, the pace most students work at and what works best to learn a technique. Yes we will make awesome beads, cane ,vessels and flowers but I want them to go home with techniques that will help them in many aspects of working glass.
I will be back later today to post some photos of what we will be doing in class.

Now to pack the dozens of mandrels, tools ,glass ,pounds of paperwork, examples  - oh and my clothes!

See ya in Vegas Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment