Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Road Trip(s)

September is a road trip month.

The 1st trip is September 2-4 to McAllen Texas down in the Valley.
Friday is their 1st Friday Art Walk in McAllen. I'll be participating.
Then I will be teaching Beadmaking I and II on Saturday and Sunday at Yoli's studio.
McAllen Stainglass is located in the most beautiful Art Village. Yoli and her studio were featured in Art Glass magazine this July/August issue.
Nicole Lozano of Glass Touch will be coming with me to assist just in case I need and extra pair of hands .

Don't worry if you need to drop by the Studio in San Antonio my Son or Hubby will be there to assist you on Friday September 2 and Saturday September 3.

The next trip is September 16-18 to Wired Up Beads in Southlake TX that is in the Dallas Forth Worth area.I will be teaching a Sparkle and Bling class on dichroic glass Friday and Saturday then a cool Button class on Sunday.

Wired Up Beads studio















Now if you are going to need any glass or supplies while I'm away this trip please come by Dream Fire Glass Studio early as it will be closed Thursday September 15th through the weekend. From time to time the studio will be close to accommodate my traveling teacher schedule. To make sure you are in the loop please sign up for the newsletter by clicking on link on the top right of the blog. This will allow you to sign up to get emails from me about the studio and  special announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment