Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back from Road Trip II


Headed North on 281- a pretty drive
 Yes there are miles and miles of TEXAS and this month I have driven from one end to the other! Far North and Deep South.

I got back on Monday from the road trip to Dallas/Southlake. Teaching at Wired Up Beads was fun! The students were great and good time was had by all. They made lots of sparkly beads (Thank you CBS Dichroic glass) and have some pretty cool buttons to show for it too. Everyday was an adventure in glass.
I got to spend time with Patti Bullard the owner of WUB. We always have fun and lots of laughter.
I even got to go to puppy class with Patti and her new Corgi puppy Tank. Nothing better than a sweet little puppy. I attended the Grapevine Bead Societies meeting and did a demo on halloween beads a bat and a pumpkin.
I know where are the picture? Well the camera is having issues and I can only take about 12 shots before I have to download them. I left the camera dock at home and well that meant no more pictures.

Maybe one of the students will send me some pictures they took and I'll post later.
Look I have some pictures Thank you Micheale

Bobbie's 1st beads ever!

Andi's little tiny cane bundle

Erika making a big bead!


Michaele looking good marvering


Myrt making twisted cane


Yep me with my month open


There is a lot going on at the Studio this week. The torch room is under final construction. Table, gas lines, the hood all being installed. I'll post more tomorrow. If the inspectors approve everything we will be having an October Fiery Friday! Now that is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment