Friday, August 10, 2012

The ISGB Gathering Classes and more

Yes I know it is taking me forever to finish up with the trip........
Now that I am back time is limited so I blog when I can.
So when I last blogged we had set up for class
Nicole day one waiting for everyone to arrive












Nicole has most of the class day picturesI was kind of busy with teaching thoses days so I'll post some of them later.
Class went well the students were great and I think they all went home with the knowledge they were looking for. They made some great beads too. Everyone went home with a container full of the different murrini they had made in class and lots of ideas.
The end of day two students cleaning up












Duane was in my class! He had a shirt for BOC Beads of Courage that he was having everyone sign. I am Proud to say I got to be the 1st signature right on his right shoulder. Great idea Duane!
Duane and the "Shirt" before the signatures

The final sweep down of the table












We cleaned up and with that the class was over and I was running to catch the final moments of the ISGB Board meeting.
Thank you Nicole for  all the help and support!

Thursday the Gathering formally begins
I'm ready I shipped the box of 1st timer Beads ahead

Every 1st timer I could find got and indivdual pink flower.
There is the 1st timers meeting, the general meeting and the opening reception. The flamedames and much much more. My pictures are just not so good of Thursday.

Friday was My Presentation: Frozen in Glass
Translating Inspiration into Glass
Everyone said they enjoyed it!







Then it was time to hop on a bus and get to Seattle for the Gallery tour

The Venture show was here
 
























One of the nice things is you get to see friends you only see once a year.
BFFFFFF Annemarie and her Honey

Me, Shruti and Debby


These hugs have to last a year!















Now get back on that bus!












Almost done Saturday is the Bead Bazaar I had a table.
Just a half table











There was still more the banquet and live auction. A little sleep- more lectures- I mostly worked Sunday packing the Indelible exhibit for Japan
And the end Bead Trading and the closing party
Carlos and Jeri by the smiles I think it was a good trade














A long delayed plane trip back and that is the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment