Sunday, August 5, 2012

Time to catch up

I need to catch up on blogging.
There were too many days that the doing was way more fun than the talking about it. So the blog suffered.
When I last blogged we were in Portland. I will start there.
The "crash pad" was fantastic!
Great view

Mt St Helen's- I think















Good healthy food














Plenty of exercise

My house is one story so this was exercise















I didn't get many pictures the day we went to the Portland Farmers market and then the Art fair but a friend snapped this one. Yes caught in the act of getting a Henna Tattoo. Friends and Family DO NOT freak out it is Henna and gone already as I write this blog. The leaves of the vine were flames. If you haven't had a Henna Tattoo they go on black and fade to brownish red and in a week or two they are gone. This one is long gone but was fun!
Henna Tattoo
















More tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment