Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!

I think the very first day of the New Year is a gift.
To me the New Year is shiny and new, full of promise and possibilities.
At our house we eat black-eyed peas, reflect on the last year and plan for this New Year.

2012 will be the year Dream Fire Glass Studio will have lots of firsts and I’m excited about that. The first six months are planned and classes scheduled. The Grand Opening is in 13 days…….. more about that in the next blog.
I will be travelling and teaching more this year starting with Glass Craft Expo in Vegas.

2012 will be a year of change.
My husband and I will become “empty nesters”. I’m excited for my son. He is starting the journey of his life. I’m looking forward to the extra time together with my husband. He may have to come drag me out of the studio though. I’m looking forward to spending lots of time at the torch.

The sun is setting on this first shiny new day of 2012 so I wish you a Happy New Year and I hope it is filled with wonderful things for us all.
Sam

.

No comments:

Post a Comment